In a boardroom or in any presentation that is essential in the business arena, being able to convey the message effectively to the audience is critical. Powerpoint presentations have a massive effect on sharing the right information to the readers. There are over 500 million people around the world who use powerpoint for their presentations….
Translating any sort of text is not an easy job as you may think. It requires time, dedication and knowledge about the languages you are working around. To start with, a person must be capable of understanding both languages he is translating to and from. It is not recommended just to open a translation web…
Sometimes the translation of seemingly simple text, articles and books can be found a bit difficult and challenging. If there are multiple topics or you have a lot of work on your hands, including important professional translations, you would have to do additional research about the topic and find out the possible context behind it….
The most popular and most used program for translation is Google Translate. There is an option to suggest your translation, the base is solid and gives you accurate translation, but sometimes people like to be funny and add crazy words and meaning into it. Let’s look at some of them. Program went thought a learning…
The number of professional fields that require accurate, and complex translation is almost endless, but there is one field that stands out where translation is incredibly important and that is the field of medicine. The process of translating medical documents can literally be a life or death practice, with mistakes having potentially catastrophic and fatal…
Most people think that in order to become a skilled translator that the only requirement is knowledge of a foreign language. That couldn’t be further from the truth. Being able to speak a different language fluently is required, but it isn’t all that makes for a good translator….
On the surface many people will believe that providing you can speak a language, you will be able to translate it – this is not the case, the art of translation requires a much deeper understanding of the language and multiple different factors come into play. For instance, when presented with a written document to…
History has seen many translators, who are often unknown characters that have paved the way for great ideas of work and contributed amazing knowledge to the world. Some translators even lost their lives for their work, perhaps the most infamous being William Tyndale, an English scholar who translated the Bible into English and was subsequently…
“Translation” comes from a Latin phrase which literally means, “to bring or carry across”, and since the beginning of time humans have needed to be able to translate – whether that was actions and gestures needed for survival, or moving right up to the modern form of language translation we know today. Some of the…
Read our blog >>
- Machine Translation vs Human Translator: Who Will Win?
- How Professional Survey Translation Services Can Target A Global Audience
- Translation of Powerpoint Presentations and Its Importance
- Authors Who Have Managed to Skyrocket Sales Through Translation
- Reasons Why Technical Translation Will Need A Subject Expert
- Hardest Languages to Translate
- Preparation Before Sending A Document for Translation
- Top translation tools and software
- How to become a professional translator
- Translator’s games
- Three Famous Translators from History
- Google Translate Fails
- Usage in Professional Fields – Part Three
- Usage in Professional Fields – Part Two
- Usage in Professional Fields – Part One
- Qualities of Excellent Translators
- Difficulties in Translation
- The History and Origins of Translation – Part 2
- The History and Origins of Translation – Part 1
- Internet blogs to enhance your career
- What Are Loanwords and What Is Their Significance In Language?