Machine translation is no longer a vision of the future but a reality. This attitude was expressed at the GALA 2020 international conference of localization services and translation that was held online this year. No matter how skeptical translators may be about machine translation, they may need to fundamentally reorient themselves, change the nature of…
Are you someone with a growing organization that is searching for valuable insight? Or maybe you want to find a way to connect to your customers around the globe? If you agreed to those questions, then online surveys are what you’re going to want to use. They help businesses know their audiences and employees better….
In a boardroom or in any presentation that is essential in the business arena, being able to convey the message effectively to the audience is critical. Powerpoint presentations have a massive effect on sharing the right information to the readers. There are over 500 million people around the world who use powerpoint for their presentations….
The translation is a crucial way to make knowledge more accessible to a broader audience and across cultures. Through translation, works of literature or nonfiction such as textbooks, journals, magazines, and self-help books can be enjoyed, used, and appreciated by people from all backgrounds, nations, and languages. For authors, translation is one sure way to…
Informing someone of an aspect that is included in a technical document is widely interpreted to be stressful and confusing. This is especially so if the listener does not speak the language in which the material is written in. However, in some cases, some documents are created specifically for this situation, but what will happen…
Translation allows knowledge to be more accessible to a broader audience. However, performing translation work can be a complex and challenging process. Translators need the right information to begin translating the document….
7 steps that is required to become a professional translator. If you are thinking of becoming one or just curious of the profession here, they are: Step 1: Acquire an education Of course, you need to know at least 2 languages, but also must take translation studies. If you are still in high school you…
We probably all know a lot of people who can speak different languages and say that they can be translators but as a profession they find it too boring. It is plausible that they do a good job, but they find other things more amusing. But have to say that daily life of a translator…
The art of translation is a complex and multi-faceted one that requires skills and knowledge in a variety of areas. Many well-known translators from history were polymaths, skilled in a range of endeavours. Linguists, philosophers, theologians, explorers and even accomplished creative writers in their own right – these three translators are a fine example of…
The number of professional fields that require accurate, and complex translation is almost endless, but there is one field that stands out where translation is incredibly important and that is the field of medicine. The process of translating medical documents can literally be a life or death practice, with mistakes having potentially catastrophic and fatal…
Read our blog >>
- Machine Translation vs Human Translator: Who Will Win?
- How Professional Survey Translation Services Can Target A Global Audience
- Translation of Powerpoint Presentations and Its Importance
- Authors Who Have Managed to Skyrocket Sales Through Translation
- Reasons Why Technical Translation Will Need A Subject Expert
- Hardest Languages to Translate
- Preparation Before Sending A Document for Translation
- Top translation tools and software
- How to become a professional translator
- Translator’s games
- Three Famous Translators from History
- Google Translate Fails
- Usage in Professional Fields – Part Three
- Usage in Professional Fields – Part Two
- Usage in Professional Fields – Part One
- Qualities of Excellent Translators
- Difficulties in Translation
- The History and Origins of Translation – Part 2
- The History and Origins of Translation – Part 1
- Internet blogs to enhance your career
- What Are Loanwords and What Is Their Significance In Language?